Even though the center has decided to extend the lockdown till May 17th, they gave some major relaxations in so-called Green and Orange Zones to facilitate the people to live a normal life. So, the AP Government has decided to open the liquor shops which is a part of the given relaxations in lockdown 3.0.
It is known that the prices of the liquor to be sold by the AP government are increased by 25% and all the district collectors in the state have issued orders regarding to these new prices.
Most importantly, the wine shops are being opened in the Red Zone Areas also as Jagan’s government has decided to sell booze all over the state except in the areas with containment clusters.
So, apart from the six-meter social distance and permitting five persons in front of the liquor shops, the AP government would sell the booze with increased prices. The liquor shops in Andhra Pradesh will be sold from 11 AM to 7 PM. A mask is also necessary for the customer in order to purchase a liquor bottle.
Here is the revised price list:
- Rs. 20 on the Quarter bottle below Rs.120
- Rs. 40 on the half bottle of the liquor
- Rs. 80 on Full bottle
- Rs. 40 on Quarter Bottle with a price range between Rs.120-150
- Rs. 80 on the half bottle with a Quarter price range between Rs.120-150
- Rs. 120 on a full bottle with a Quarter price range between Rs.120-150
- Rs. 60 on a Quarter bottle with price above Rs. 150
- Rs. 120 on the Half bottle with Quarter price above Rs. 150
- Rs. 240 on the full bottle with Quarter price above Rs. 150
- Rs. 20 on mini beer and Rs.30 on the full beer