Janasena Party has released its manifesto today. As announced much before, the manifesto has started with the assurances to the farmers and later focused on other developmental works to be performed, if the party is voted to power. Below is the detailed list:
1. Rs 8,000/- as investment per acre per annum to all the AP farmers.
2. Pension worth Rs 5000 to every farmer in the state.
3. Elimination of middlemen by establishing the opportunity zones, wherein the farmers can directly sell their crops to vendors without middlemen.
4. Declaring Rayalaseema as drought hit region for a decade and innovations to cope up with the drought conditions.
5. Encouraging fishermen and new agricultural methods in Uttarandhra.
6. Konaseema Tourism development on par with the international standards.
7. Railway line from Kakinada to Tenali via Amalapuram, Narsapuram, Machilipatnam.
8. Free supply of pesticides and agriculture equipment for the first three years, by implementing the System of Rice Intensification (SRI).
9. Free solar pumps to all farmers
10. ‘Rythu Super Markets’ to let the farmers sell at the price they wanted to.
11. Free education from KG to PG for every under privileged.
12. Distribution of free Laptops to the intermediate students.
13. Establishment of the incubation centres for degree students.
14. Free hostels with no caste discrimination at the universities.
15. Rs 10,00,000 insurance for everyone.
16. Conversion of the District Hospital into Super Speciality hospital.
17. Mobile diagnostic clinics in every mandal.
18. Introduction of 33% reservation bill to women in Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
19. Rs 50,000 interest-free loan during their wedding.
20. Rs 10,001 in every woman’s account during the festivals.
21. Strict measure to control crimes against women and also all sorts of crime.
22. Filling up of all the vacancies in police department.
Janasena manifesto was well prepared and highlighted the much required works to be promised for a state like Andhra Pradesh. So it should be seen, all these sops would lead the party to a winning ground.