The sixth season of Bigg Boss Telugu is now well into its third week, with the housemates having completed 28 days in the house. On Sunday, host Nagarjuna returned to Bigg Boss, with a long episode, on the occasion of Dussehra. The housemates had a lot of fun, with one housemate walking out of the house this week, as part of the eviction process.
A lot of fun was generated with the housemates, and several celebrity dances and song performances also took place in between, with the director and leading lady of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film, The Ghost, having come to the house as well. Director Praveen Sattaru and leading lady Sonal Chauhan were a part of the episode on Sunday, and gave a new vibe to the show for as long as they were there. Nag started off the day by showing Keerthy the video clipping of Chanti saying that she was working just for the cameras. The confusion was cleared and Keerthy came to the conclusion that Chanti didn’t mean in the wrong way, and even apologized to him. Nag told the housemates that it’s very important for people to sort out their issues and be clear, before something like this repeats again. With regards to the rift between Chanti and Geetu, Nag advised Faima and Baladitya to team up and make sure that Chanti and Geetu sort out their problems.
Then, the housemates took part in the first game for the day, called The Ghost game. A gun was given, and each housemate had to go to another housemate and pull the trigger and tell one negative quality in them, which they would like to see go away. The second task was the big Dussehra task, where the house was divided into Boys Vs. Girls, where they participated in a number of activities. This included the
1. Burst the balloon challenge, in which Arjun and Arohi participated, with Arohi winning. 2. Basket flowers challenge – flowers had to be thrown into the basket placed on the other’s head, in which Sri Satya, Keerthy and Surya, Revanth participated, with the girls winning in the end.
3. Jalebi eating challenge, in which Srihan and Sri Satya participated, with Sri Satya winning.
4. Blind folded makeup task, in which Adi Reddy and Vasanthi participated, with Vasanthing winning.
5. Dart challenge, in which Baladitya and Sudeepa participated, with Baladitya winning.
Then the teams were given the Bathukamma competition, where they had to make a Bathukamma, with the flowers they were given. The girls won this competition as well. This was followed by the dance competition, which was the highlight of the day. This was like a dance-off between girls and boys, and it was highly entertaining.
1. Srihan and Faima came first, where Faima was the winner
2. Arjun and Sri Satya came next, where Sri Satya was the winner
3. Baladitya and Sudeepa, where Baladitya was the winner
4. Chanti and Vasanthi, where Chanti was the winner
5. Rohit and Marina, where Rohit was the winner
6. Revanth and Keerthy, where Keerthy was the winner
7. Surya and Arohi, where Arohi was the winner
Then there were special performances from Raj and Adi Reddy from the boys, and from Inaya and Geetu from the girls, upon Nag’s request.
The housemates were then given the Sweet Laddu and Bitter Laddu task, where they had to give one each to a housemate and state their reasons for the same. Finally, there was a wrestling task, in which boys and girls were pitted against each other.
1. Raj and Faima, with Raj being the winner
2. Revanth and Geetu, with Revanth being the winner
3. Rohit and Marina, with Rohit being the winner
4. Arjun and Sri Satya, with Sri Satya being the winner
Ultimately, girls won the Dussehra gift, and were asked not to share their gift with the boys.
In the end, Arohi was eliminated this week, resulting in a very emotional send-off for the housemates. Surya, Keerthy and Rohit-Marina were the most affected by Arohi’s elimination, and Inaya as well.